Dovecot is an IMAP server for Linux/UNIX-like systems, written with security
primarily in mind. It also contains a small POP3 server. It supports mail
in either of maildir or mbox formats.
The SQL drivers and authentication plug-ins are in their subpackages.
- pigeonhole updated to 0.4.20
- Made the retention period for redirect duplicate identifiers
configurable. Changed the default retention period from 24 to 12 hours.
- sieve-filter: Fixed memory leak: forgot to clean up script binary at
end of execution
- managesieve-login: Fixed handling of AUTHENTICATE command. A second
authenticate command would be parsed wrong.
- dovecot updated to 184.108.40.206
- dict-sql: Merging multiple UPDATEs to a single statement wasn't
- pigeonhole updated to 0.4.18
- imapsieve plugin: Implemented the copy_source_after rule action. When this
is enabled for a mailbox rule, the specified Sieve script is executed for
the message in the source mailbox during a "COPY" event. This happens only
after the Sieve script that is executed for the corresponding message in the
destination mailbox finishes running successfully.
- imapsieve plugin: Added non-standard Sieve environment items for the source
and destination mailbox.
- multiscript: The execution of the discard script had an implicit "keep",
rather than an implicit "discard".