My (email@example.com) packages for Fedora 29 / x86_64 Some packages have dependencies from rpm-fusion!
Jump to letter: [ 4ABCDEFGHKLMNOPRSTUX]
You can find documentation for development of openvas-manager under file:///usr/share/doc/openvas-manager-doc.
It can be used with a browser.
- move config back to /etc/sysconfig/openvas/
- move logrotate back to /etc/logrotate.d/openvas-manager
- add BuildRequires on git
- modify gvm-manager.logrotate to use /var/log/gvm and gvmd
- bump version
- change path to Source0
- build against new version of libraries (10.0.0)
- remove patches
- readd modified patch4 (disabled again; too much docs with GB)
- disable full-doc
Listing generated: 2019-06-11 by
RepoView with modifications by firstname.lastname@example.org